Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wondering

I am wondering what my topic will be. I have been thinking and thinking. I looked through the 42explore topics to see if anything peaked my interests. I thought about bullying. What makes someone become a bully? Being at a high school and being short myself, I know how other children treat each other. My son was short and he got teased a lot. Being teased though can be different than being bullied. Girls can be so cruel to each other.

By the way, I named my blog Maxie's Parents after our yorkie, Max. So, do I want to learn more about yorkies. Human behavior is more interesting to me. I am going to continue to wonder for a little while longer.

2 comments:

Annette Lamb said...

I looks like you have a great start. Have fun! Annette :-)

Mrs. Snyder said...

Thanks. I have never blogged before, so it is kind of exciting! One of my goals at school is to set up a blog for students to comment on books. Sort of an open forum for booktalking. To make it school appropriate, I would have to moderate the comments, so do I let anyone comment or do I have to put individual email addresses in it. I would say our filter would block spam, but I am thinking that since I have included my email addresses for them to respond to, it will be okay. What do you think?