Monday, September 22, 2008

Still webbing

As Annette says, I am locating, searching, and connecting ideas and information. So, I suppose I am still webbing. It is fascinating though. I have come across popular actors that I had forgotten completely about that are short people. Billy Barty wasn't who played in Wild Wild West. It was Michael Dunn. Herve Villachaise of Fantasy Island fame committed suicide. Emanuel Luis of Webster owns his own entertainment company. There is so much information. I found a link called Short Person's Support Organization. It has a list of many famous short people. However, they list people up to 5'5 1/2" which I don't think is that short. But there are a lot of resources on there.

It indicates most famous short people are actors, musicians, writers, etc. A short person can do whatever they set their mind to. It reminds me of when my son was littler and just barely in high school. We wanted him to start cutting the grass. I tried to show him that just because you are small doesn't mean you have to be small. You need to think like you are a tall person. Overcome the lawnmower. It was the same height as him at the time or he may have been a little taller. Now he cuts grass just fine. Of course, he is 5'8" now. Still not as tall as he would like.

No comments: