Monday, September 1, 2008

Watching

I know it has been a few days since I have blogged. I have been thinking about what I want to research. Bullying was last post. I got on our SIRS researcher database at school to look at the top 50 topics. I am interested in mental depression because of suffering from it. I am interested in obesity because I am unhealthy and would like to be healthier.

I really want to learn about blogs because I would like to create a blog on my website at school for students to talk about books. So, this is my test. Something has got to peak my interest or give me a focus. Until next time...

1 comment:

Mrs. Snyder said...

I was wondering. On this blog it says that I posted at 10:42 am, when it was actually 1:42 pm. How do I make the times be correct for the posts?

Can anyone tell me? Thanks for your help.
Denise