Monday, October 6, 2008

Blogging

I have really enjoyed blogging and I am going to try and start a blog at school. I thought a book blog would be nice.

I hated being frustrated about this project (the end product, I mean) and not being able to get it to look or sound the way I wanted it to. I hate my voice, even though my allergies are in full swing. I would like any suggestions on how I could make it better. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a child like Kenadie or did not know why dwarfs walked the way they do because of their bone structure. And I also learned that there are more than 200 medical reasons that a person could be born with dwarfism as shown in the different celebrities that I focused on. I think it is sad that Herve Villachaise shot himself because of his medical health problems. Although, I can definitely identify with him over being sick and tired of being sick and tired, never feeling well or 100%. Depression can make people do ugly things and become selfish. Suicide is never an answer. One should always take into account those people you would leave behind and what it would do to them.

No comments: