Monday, September 22, 2008

I really could have used Kuhlthau's zone of intervention with my graphic organizer. How frustrating trying to get it just right and then, not being able to upload it on my blogger. I tried several different ways. I did it with a free trial from Smart Draw, which was probably my first mistake. Because everytime I looked at what the printed version would be, it had "copy of Smart Draw" over part of my organizer. They wanted me to pay to get rid of the words. Why does it say I have a free trial and free printings if they are not going to give me my 7 days worth? Anyway, I ended up putting it in paint and saving it as a .bmp. I tried putting it in Word first, scanning it, and still had trouble uploading. What a mess! Where is my zone of intervention? I need some person to magically appear and help.

Now I know what students must feel like!

No comments: